Wednesday, March 12, 2014

4 months old

How can this beauty already be four months old??! She is giggling, blowing raspberries, and rolling all over the place. What a joy she is! This month Mackenzie started sitting in the exosaucer and took a bath in her bumbo with her brothers. She is on such a great schedule and is flexible when she has to be. When I took these four month pictures, I put her in this precious little dress that used to be my neice, Emery's. I think Jordyn's cousin made it with the matching booties. SO CUTE! Kenzie hasn't cut a tooth yet, but has drool for days and constantly has her hands in her mouth, so we probably aren't far away. At her 4 month check up she weighed 13 pounds (40%) and is 24.5 inches long (50%). I love you Mackenzie Nicole!























No comments: