Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dillan's Preschool Christmas Performance

Be still my heart! Dillan had his first Christmas performance at his preschool and it was pretty much THE CUTEST thing I have ever seen. Dillan is my firstborn. He is a little shy and timid. He doesn't like to have all the attention on him and can get embarrassed pretty easily. So you can imagine how unbelievably proud I was of Dillan when he absolutely rocked his performance. He knew all the words and did all the hand motions. And there was not a cuter boy in the performance. Love him so much! He had an awesome party in his classroom afterward and then we all headed to BJ's for lunch. It was SUCH a special day!

Rockin' his red pants


My handsome boy


Preschoolers in Christmas garb....presh


Go Dilly


Connor whispering to Dilly 


Daddy and Dillan


Dillan Davis


 Our family


Oly and PJ


Papa and Yaya



No comments: