Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Holiday Happenings!

We had a full and fun holiday season! I usually take most of my pictures on my phone so here are some mobile uploads from our time during November and December. Lots of time gazing at my new girl and fun activities with friends and family!
Dillan at his Thanksgiving
Feast at Preschool


SO proud of this boy


Dillan sitting with his buds Court, Drake, 
and Jude


He made his tshirt and necklace:)


Pretty Kenzie girl


Smiling ALL the time now


Tree lighting in Ladera...hot chocolate!


Me and Lester....the lady told
us we had the best pose of the
whole night.....of course we did!


My cutie Connor looking for 
Santa coming on the firetruck


Jack and Dill


New Hairdo for momma


Dillan adoring Mackenzie...he
seriously loves her so much


Tummy time turns in to nap
time pretty quick for the little
thumb sucker


All bundled up for Disneyland


Her clothes are cuter than mine


Waiting for the parade at Dland


Love this man of mine and his holiday beard!


Jordy and I getting ready to get in 
the limo for Michelle's wine tasting
birthday extravaganza!


 Early morning snuggles


My crew


Special day at Disney with my man


My Jamie came into town and took
Norah to Disneyland for the first time


Norah and Dilly


Tigger!


A day at Griffith Park with Yaya


Giddy up!


Go Dillan!


Yeah Connor!



No comments: