Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Brown and one Blue!

Dillan has the coolest eyes ever! He is my little brown eyed guy! He has my eyes, which are also my mom's eyes. So whenever my mom is watching him, people think they look a lot alike! It is always fun to see what features your kids are going to get. Connor has come along, and he has blue eyes! I know that babies eyes can change color in the first year, but they are pretty blue! So we shall see if they stay that way. He has his daddy's eyes! So, we have one brown and one blue!

Beautiful brown eyes


Steel blue eyes....and lots of baby barf:) HAHA

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley said...

too cute Kim and that is pretty much what Bo looked like in every pic until about a month ago. He was a crazy spitter! I have been covered a number of times. Oh well, they are obviously not starving! :)